Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
I don't accept exchanges
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Frequently asked questions
How long will be order take to ship?
Please see individual listings for dispatch items and be aware that there will also be shipping time on top of this, dependant on where you live. We cannot be held responsible for any courier shipping delays.
What if I am not home when they try to deliver my parcel?
Our couriers may try to attempt delivery upto 3 times, if delivery has failed they may attempt to return the parcel back to us. We may sometimes be able to re ship these products at your cost, however this is not always possible. Items returned due to failed delivery attempts will be disposed of after 7 working days.
I have accidentally used my old address on my order?
Unfortunately, we are not responsible for any mistakes made during the order process. Please message us as soon as possible if you notice a mistake to see if we can catch your order and fix any shipping info in time.
Can you offer custom orders?
We always love to help with custom orders, please send us a message to see what we can create for you!
Do you offer discounts for large orders?
We may be able to do deals for wholesale orders. However we do not offer further discounts if we have the item on sale.
I need my order sooner, is this possible?
Please contact us as we may be able to offer a shipping upgrade. However in busy periods this is not always possible.
I wish to return my item, can I do this?
We are unable to offer returns on personalised items. Non personalised items may be returned to us within 14 days at the buyers cost. You will also be liable for the shipping fee of the new item to be sent if exchanging. Returns will not have the original postage cost refunded. Please contact us for more information on returns.
What if my order is damaged or missing?
We work very closely with our packaging suppliers and couriers to ensure that all parcels are received safely. However on the very rare occasion may be damaged or missing, we are more than happy to provide a replacement for you once we receive photographic evidence of damaged products or confirmation from couriers of missing items. Any issues with your order must be communicated to us within 48 hours of delivery
Are you able to ship to an alternative address?
Of course! Just include the address upon completing checkout. We are also happy to ship directly to your friends and family and offer a gift wrap service too!
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Gemma Markland, am the data controller of your personal information.